Through The Years 1915 view of West Liberty. The Cole Hotel The 1927 flood of West Liberty. Photo taken from Wells Hill. The old Baptist Church. Organized in 1913, dedicated in 1917. The Sebastian building, built in 1921-22, on Main taken from the courthouse lawn. Main Street in 1939 Main Street. New Year’s Eve sometime in the 1940’s. Building the S.E. Craft building on Prestonsburg Street. Bill Manker House (on the left). Current site of the Licking Valley Courier. A newly built Morgan County High School in 1938. The Matthew T. Scott Jr Collegiate School in 1937 just before it was razed. The Masonic Lodge and Southern States. Building the County Jail in 1938 as a WPA project. West Liberty and Prestonsburg Street taken from a hill in the 1940’s. S.F. Brong House on the corner of Main Street and Prestonsburg Street. C.F. Greg Cecil & Sons Garage. Today this lot is home to West Liberty Physical Therapy clinic. Charlie Keyser house on Main Street, beside Commercial Bank building. The Charlie Keyser house, Commercial Bank and Cole Hotel in the mid-50’s. Scott’s Department Store Graden Walter’s IGA on Main Street. The old Brown’s Hardware and Radio Shop Emrick Cafe on Main. The inside of Emrick Cafe. Gordon Ford Bridge Building the Kiwanis Club Pool in 1954 Martin’s Department Store The Tom Henry Caskey Chevrolet Garage. This is now the location of Peyton’s Plaza. Maloney’s Department Store on Broadway Street. Town & Country Lanes in November 1962. West Liberty as seen from Wells Hill McGuire Ford Traffic jam in the 1970’s due to national gas shortage. The Jim Caudill barn located beside Index Hill. Photograph taken in 1974. Riverside Motors during the flood of 1978. Frederick & May Lumber Building the Ashland Service Station across from the Methodist church. Kennedy Memorial Library. Built on the location of the former Matthew T. Scott, Jr. Collegiate Institute building, which was torn down in 1938. The intersection of Prestonsburg Street and Main Street. Main Street Fire in 1991 Tommy’s Market in Oct. 1997. Citizens Bank is now standing in this location. McKenzie’s Pool and Lunchroom Widening Jail Street. Removing historic stone wall. Elam Utility in 2008 The Martha Caudill Stacy Conference Center The Morgan County Judical Center The United Methodist Church was completed and dedicated in 2015. The Morgan County Transit building.